See and be seen, that's an old saying. STR1 Strobe ensures that last part. It was designed to improve safety conditions at dawn or reduced visibility environments.
Visible up to 10Km.
Rugged construction ensures long life.
- Power: ~100W (peak)
- Supply Voltage: 12VDC
- Dimensions: 73 mm (height), 58 mm (diameter)
- Weight: 140 g
- Flashes per minute: 42 (Factory programmable)
- Undervoltage and Overvoltage protection.
- Overheating protection.
L stands for luz, light or lumiére. With the L version of STR1 you can turn your strobe into a powerful lantern. It's very useful to pack your equipment, in landing sites with poor light conditions, at dusk or dawn.
- Price:: 107€
The setup's battery plays an important role on how STR1 performs. The following requirements should be satisfied:
- 10.5V < VBattery <14.5V
- Peak current: At least 10A
- Colors available: White, green and red
- ON / OFF Button (+13.5€)
- 2.2A/h AGM battery (900 g) (per request)
- 2.8A/h LiPo battery (175 g) (per request)
- Custom flashes per min and flash pattern (+12€)
- Custom cable length and termination. (on request)
Question: How long the STR1 will work with my current battery?
Answer: An accurate estimation is difficult. Battery health or temperature can have a significant impact on this time. However, as a rule of thumb, we can use the following expression:
- Time (Hours) = Capacity (mA/H) / 480
Example: For a 2200mA battery: 2200 / 480 = 4.6 which means that STR1 will take a little more than four and a half hours to drain the battery.
(VAT not included)